Guidelines & Procedures
Our mission is to present our readers and contributors with the most reliable information at the most primal. We check and verify every piece of article that we publish. And we do a thorough review of all our materials before their publication.
- All submissions are altered for accuracy, clarity, quality, and length. Animenite doesn’t guarantee that authors can review their work before publication thanks to time constraints inherent within the production method.
- Submit solely exclusive content that has not been printed elsewhere (e.g., on websites, blogs, newsletters, magazines, books, etc.). Animenite tends to need 1st right of refusal and can copyright all works selected for publication. There aren’t any exceptions.
- Submit solely complete works, instead of outlines or pitches. We are going not to contemplate partly completed works.
- Submitted content shouldn’t be promotional in any method. You shouldn’t write about yourself or your company. This can be an opportunity to express your thought—not promote your company, products, services, etc. Provide the reader with clear conclusions and steps to maximize the total impact of your views and thoughts. Examine wisely with multiple points of beginning (e.g., subheadings, sidebars, stat boxes, key facts/data points).
- References: Marketing Health Services is a magazine, not a journal. If detailed attributions are necessary, please incorporate them into the text.
- Animenite does not tend to publish any inaccurate, misleading, or distorted News.
- We only present factual content in a way that does not mislead a significant audience. In some cases, this may require appropriate labels or other explanatory information.
- Make every possible effort to ensure that material facts are accurate and presented in context.
Acts of violence
The media should avoid presenting acts of violence, armed robberies, banditry, and terrorist activities in a manner that glorifies such anti-social and criminal code of conduct.
The online format of Animenite allows readers to comment and share opinions on individual expressions in the space provided. The comments are accepted at any time after the content is published. All comments are reviewed and approved by an editor or advisor before being published on the website. Anonymous comments are not permitted.
Victim of Rape or Indecent Assault or Sexual Harassment
- The identities of rape victims and other victims of sexual violence will not be published by Animenite publications without their consent.
- The identity of perpetrators of sexual violence and their residence after serving prison terms will not be protected by Animenite publications.
- Animenite copyrights all original editorial contents that are published in its media channels. No exceptions entertained.
- Animenite journalists will not use it for their own purpose, material obtained or received during or in the course of their employment, nor shall they pass on such information to others.
- We own and have proper rights relating intellectual property rights in the materials submitted and all copies thereafter in whatever format.
Protection of Children
Animenite has a responsibility to protect children and minors from potential harm that might arise during their engagement with Animenite and its content. We recommend that parents/guardians supervise minors and children’s access to content, their participation in interactive services, and their exposure to News and current affairs. It is not always possible to avoid presenting content that may be distressing to some audience members especially minors and children.
If you have any questions about the Editorial policy please contact us.